Thursday, August 7, 2008

I’m -a bad tempered girl- fighting my self now.

I felt like a nasty daughter for the last three weeks. I cannot stand on the same line with my mom. I was always interested in arguing with her, no matter the reason or… the matter itself. Dari hal kecil saja saya sudah tidak tahan mendebat, mulai dari sinetron bullshit sampai cara berpikir. Gila!

Well, I confess we’re a bit far –different, I mean- during the last weeks of holidays. I was very frustrated and bored staying at home during holiday. That’s why –maybe- I become a bad tempered girl. Almost everyday I heard their complaints about my beloved –sometimes bastard- brother. Again and again, it makes me bored and bored. Gosh, I felt like the only one child in my world. Bosan.

Life is a place where we have to fight what and when we don’t want to. That’s my term.

Ampun…

Apakah saya ditakdirkan untuk menjadi pengeluh? Apakah saya seorang pengeluh? Betapa mengerikan hidup dengan titel pengeluh.

Apakah saya pantas mengeluh?

Logically, I shouldn’t complaint anything. Any action and decisions have their own risks and consequences.

I decided to keep silent and run the machine of my life by myself –if I can. Then, I have to be ready for any of its consequences.

Saya harus bisa menjadi orang yang terhormat, yang bisa dipegang kata-katanya, teguh pada keputusannya, bisa berdiri sendiri dan menjaga harga diri. Saya sedang berusaha untuk jadi orang seperti itu sih sebenarnya, jadi belum sepenuhnya jadi orang seperti itu. Saya akui saya masih tergantung pada teman dekat saya. Saya masih sulit memutuskan sesuatu jika belum tanya pendapat pada dia, walaupun akhirnya jawabannya sama dengan apa yang saya pikirkan.

Semangat!

I am a bad tempered girl fighting for my life.

Move!

No comments: