Tuesday, December 9, 2008

dear God

dear God,

never have i asked you such a serious thing, and now i ask you to bless my wish.
i ask you to make my plan to be in the same track with your best plan for me.
i have some wishes that i can't tell to anybody, even my best friend -as i think she doesn't need it anymore.
i hope you make my wishes become true, just like you make other's dreams come true.

dear God,
i used to be shy when asking you to bless my wish. but now, i've thrown all the shame and ask you...please, bless me and my wishes.

dear God,
never have i felt this feeling, and i want you to help me facing it.

dear God,
all i said is just a little thing among your great thing. so, please... listen to my wish, and make it real.

dear God,
thank you for everything you've given to me.

No comments: