Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i am annoyed

i was happy to start the day this morning.
but then, i was called and Ms. Endang called me and informed me that i have to get some documents to fulfill my last grant requirements, actually they r used to prolong the grants. actually i'm not interested in that grant again, i want to get a better grant. huh. it made me annoyed.
i have to get all documents in less than 24 hours. what?! how can i do it? i had to ask my parents. i hate it, i had to make them go here and there, stop their activity, make them tired.
and...another annoying things: i still hav another task, accompanying friend to get a permission for my org.fair, and even i haven't completed my student registration process. it is very very annoying.
then, the next annoying thing: i took my salary from my study club, it is TERRIBLE!!! i did not earn any proper amount of money!!! just imagine: my brain rent cost Rp 100,000.00 per 12 hours in 70% concentration. AM I DESERVED TO ACCEPT THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY? I DON'T THINK SO!! I SHOULD GET MORE SALARY!!!

i'm doubt now. i think i should not let my grant go to another hand. yes, considering the candidate of the next student who will get it (if i let it go), it is wrong. so extravagant, oh.....my god, i'm not backstabbing.

ok, enough for moaning, and complaining.

No comments: